What is Tableau Public?
Tableau Public is free software that can allow anyone to connect a spreadsheet or file and create interactive data visualizations for the web.
The visualizations created by the user is saved on the public cloud and is visible to everyone in the Tableau Public community.
Download Tableau Public
- Go to this link https://public.tableau.com/en-us/s/
- Enter your e-mail ID and download the application on your computer.
- Install the application as per the instructions.
- Open Tableau and you will see a screen like this.
- You have successfully downloaded and installed Tableau Public.
Visit our community on Sheroes App (a lot of cool stuff happening there) or our YouTube channel She Drives Data to get access to the Tableau video tutorials, notes, and other useful resources.
See you on the Internet!